Friday, October 17, 2003

Go-Go A Go-Go

Last night Lila and I had our first 'date' in a long time. What started off as a hectic ended up being really kick ass.

I first had to take some of some stuff:

1. Wash the car.
2. Put gas in said car.
3. Give back Palm Tungsten at Target.
4. Take Vince and Nini to Camelot Park.
5. Take Vince and Nini to Taco Bell.

So after I droped them off to my moms house, I picked up Lila and checked out showtimes for 'Kill Bill'. One of the biggest decisions of the night would be wether we eat before or after the movie. We ate after the movie, but more on that later.

Kill Bill was AMAZING. Simply put, the best movie of the year, maybe even ever. Going into the show I knew it was going to be good, but I was floored at just how much better then I expected. The non-stop action, the superbly simplistic plot, the signature Tarantino book-like story telling. The characters, every one of which is memorable, from The Bride to Hanzo Hattori's assistant at the sushi bar. I just can't describe how much I loved this movie. A ten in my book.

After the movie we ate at Carrows. It was garbage but it was nice just the two of us just talking about the movie and making fun of the people in Carrow. Good times.

OS X 10.3 Panther comes out in 5 days. I'm gonna go pre-order my copy later today at CompUSA. Apple products are hard to find any where else besides CompUSA here in Bakersfield and we don't have an Apple Store. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment